Venue & Hotel Info
The conference will be held on Colorado State University (CSU) campus in The Suzanne and Walter Scott, Jr. Bioengineering Building.View Campus Map
Bus TransportationThe Fort Collins City buses allow for easy transportation around the campus and to the downtown area. Follow the links for more information about CSU bus transit or the Fort Collins buses.
Lodging will available in the Aspen residence halls on the Colorado State University campus just a short walk from The Suzanne and Walter Scott, Jr. Bioengineering Building. Lunch will be served each day to all conference participants via catering in the atrium of the same building. For those staying on-campus, breakfast and dinner are included with your accommodation.
- Private bath for each room
- 1 or 2 twin-sized bed(s)
- Wardrobe closet
- Towel sets
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Adjacent parking
- Floor specific lounge space available
- Lockout service available
- 1,100 square feet basement social lounge
- 4 floor lounge spaces
- Hilton Fort Collins -Has a small block of rooms for ISTP10
- Marriott Fort Collins – Provides free transportation between hotel and CSU
Map of campus
- Estimated walking time from Aspen Hall to Scott Bioengineering is about 5-10 minutes.
- Estimated walking time from the Hilton to Scott Bioengineering is about 5-10 minutes.
- Estimated drive time from the Marriott to Scott Bioengineering is about 10-15 minutes.